[tn-moths] Re: Current Tennessee State List

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:04:16 -0500

Jean,

Will add 7394 to the state list.  The ID seems rock solid.  Hope you will get
your excellent pic in to BugGuide so that they can include it in their
collection.  This will be a valuable addition to their range assessment for
this species.

Doug

From: innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Re: Current Tennessee State List
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:43:17 -0400

Thank you for all your work.  Sometimes I don't take
the time to research where or when the species is found.
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7394
This is what I used for Epirrhoe alternata.  Attached is my
pic.
I will send a couple more in separate emails.
Jean Obrist