[tn-moths] BAMONA records

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:38:07 -0800 (PST)

I contacted Jason Roberts about the records I've submitted to him in the past
year or so and he said BAMONA has them and it's just a matter of getting them
entered. I'm guessing these will have the same problem as the last batches of
butterfly records that Steve Stedman sent in....they'll show on the checklists
but not on the maps because I didn't supply latlong coordinates.

I've been entering records and have been concentrating on 2009 and unidentified
moths from 2010. So far, 6 new 2009 records have been ID'd and accepted for
Chester County.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com