[tn-moths] Re: 300th moth in photo collection

  • From: rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:53:13 -0400

Audrey excellent photos. I believe the second to the last photo is 10994
Speckled Reddish Dart an early spring moth.
Rich

From: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] 300th moth in photo collection
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:16:10 -0400

I just added the 300th moth species to my Flickr moth photo collection at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/sets/72157608707935389/?photo_deleted=2752550247.

These are mostly from my home in Johnson City,TN (Washington County), with some
from Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN (Sullivan County). Not every photo is
identified to exact species.

Larry McDaniel

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail. Get busy.
Hotmail. Get busy.