[TN-Butterflies] white county butterfly count in 2009--real or imaginary?

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:08:37 -0500

I have this admittedly very vague memory of taking part in a butterfly count in
White County, TN, late last summer, but I do not find it listed in the NABA
Butterfly Counts 2009 Report.  Am I just imagining this count, or did it
actually take place?  And if it did, what happened to submitting the data?

Thanks, Steve Stedman