[TN-Butterflies] Re: houston county foy and bamona butterflies

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:15:27 EDT

I will plan a trip to Robertson County soon. The north side of Port Royal
SP is in Robertson, as is Cedar Hill Swamp WMA. Our planned Mid TN BAMONA
trip  there this spring did not happen.
Steve, let me know what day you plan go to Lawrence County and I may
accompany you.
thanks,

Richard Connors
Nashville

In a message dated 7/8/2010 8:56:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I plan a trip to Bedford and Lawrence counties  next week to look for and
photograph Eastern Tailed-Blue in each county.   That will leave Robertson
County as the sole remaining tailed-blue  hold-out.  Richard Connors--can you
get there this summer and get a  photo?

Good butterfly counting, Steve  Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)