[TN-Butterflies] Re: Southern Pink Moth

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tennessee Butterflies" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:47:57 -0500

MessageKelly Lotts knows that, due to time constraints, I am unable to perform
the work of processing moth records in TN for BAMONA, and it looks like she is
willing to review the records herself if anyone chooses to pursue the same
avenue that Michael pursued.  I have not qualms about this, as long as someone
is vetting the data before it his the public arena.

Is there really no one out there who might step forward and assume the mantle
of moth coordination in TN?  Someone once thought Paul Super of GSMNP might be
willing but I have not pursued that suggestion.  Anyone know Paul?

Steve Stedman
Up to his eyeballs in various data gathering efforts in Putnam County