[TN-Butterflies] Peeler Park Butterflies

  • From: Michael Smith <ms722@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:31:58 -0700 (PDT)

Peeler Park
Davidson Co., TN
8-20-11

Phillip Casteel and I spent a couple of hours at Peeler Park in north Nashville
this morning and found a total of 26 species.  Most notable were the large
numbers of Tawny Emperors with at least a dozen individuals.  We also found a
skipper feeding on Potato Vine, which appeared to be a worn Clouded, but all ID
help would be appreciated (pic attached).

Silver-spotted Skipper
Horace's Duskywing
Clouded Skipper?
Least Skipper