[TN-Butterflies] Re: Nashville area field trip Sat. 7/2

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

Here are directions to Nissan  N.A. Also, I was reminded that as we will be
on private property,  participants will need to sign a release/ waver form.
 Thanks.
Hope to see some of you  there.
RHC

On I 65 south from  Nashville:
Take exit 67 for McEwen  Dr
  0.4 mi
Turn  left at McEwen Dr
      0.4 mi
Turn  left at Carothers Pkwy
    0.4 mi
Take  third left (no  light)
          0.2 mi
We will meet at 10AM in the south end of  parking lot by the pedestrian
bridge.

In a message dated 6/29/2011 6:59:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx writes:

This Saturday July 2nd there will be a short field trip to Nissan North
America marsh and wetland, near Franklin TN. 10  AM - 12 noon. Exit  i65 south
at Cool Springs, meet in south-west corner of visitor parking area.  There
is a marsh, wetland and pond so it will be good for dragonflies as well  as
butterflies. This is a NABA sponsored event so no netting allowed.

Trip co-lead by Richard Connors and Steve Murfree. Steve and  other Belmont
professors have been bringing students here for several years  working on
various projects. Good opportunity to visit an interesting spot.  Let me know
if you would like more detailed directions.

Richard Connors
Nashville