[TN-Butterflies] Re: Moth photo collection for northeast TN

Thanks for sharing this, Larry. This will certainly be a great resource for
IDing TN moths.

I hope you plan on submitting these to BAMONA. There are only 5 moth records
listed for Washington Co. and none for Sullivan.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com