[TN-Butterflies] Interesting book on butterflies and moths

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:01:48 -0800 (PST)

The USDA just published a book titled Rare, Declining, and Poorly Known
Butterflies and Moths of Forests and Wetlands in the Eastern United States and
the best part is it's free for the asking. Email Dick Reardon at
rreardon@xxxxxxxxx and request a copy be mailed to you. I just received my copy
and it's a hardcover with 500+ pages.

It's great that this is available but I can't help but think that this helps
explain why our government is broke. ;-)

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com