[TN-Butterflies] Re: ID Question

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:02:27 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Many thanks to Tommy Rogers, Ken Childs, and Steve Stedman for very quick
submit this specimen as a BAMONA record for Grainger County.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County

On 7/8/10 9:59 AM, "Harold Howell" <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> I photographed this specimen in my flower garden yesterday.  It was
> difficult to get into really sharp focus.  The attached shot is the only one
> out of a dozen that I made. , I am reasonably sure that it is a Duskywing
> species, but it does not match anything I have seen.  The closest match I
> could find is a Mottled Duskywing, and that is not a very close match.  Any
> comments will be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Harold Howell
> Loafer's Roost
> Rutledge, Grainger County, TN

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.