From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 6:32:23 PM
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] FOY for Chester County

4/5/10
Falcate Orangetip (female-no photo) Usually the males show up here first so
this is unusual.
Pearl Crescent (no photo)

In addition to those listed above, during my day of working around the farm I
saw:
Azure Sp. 2
Eastern Tiger Swallowtail 4 (2 were black females)
Clouded Sulphur 2
Orange Sulphur 1

That isn't all that many but considering what's been around so far, it was nice
to see some variety.

I ended up with about 250 newly emerged Blue Corporal Dragons for the day. That
means the count is over 400 so far out of this one small pond.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County
http://www.finishflagfarms.com

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.