[TN-Butterflies] Re: County Not-Seen lists

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 06:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a bunch for your work on this David! I don't know how you find the time.

I should be able to get Crockett and Gibson on the map in the near future but
it's not happening this weekend. This latest weather system just keeps rocking
back and forth over west TN.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

--- On Sat, 5/2/09, Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [TN-Butterflies] County Not-Seen lists
> To: "TN-Butterflies" <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 3:49 AM
> I have updated to
> the current information all of my lists of butterflies not
> yet documented for each county in Tennessee. They are
> available at http://avianpursuits.com/butterflies
>
> 53 (out of 95) counties still have 100 or more butterflies
> to be documented, so we have a lot of work to do out there.
> The counties that have the fewest butterflies still to be
> recorded are:
> Blount 64
> Davidson 48
> Hamilton 54
> Hawkins 61
> Marion 63
> Polk 54
> Putnam 48
> Shelby 55
> Suullivan 55
> Williamson 62
> (my own Knox County is at 76)
>
> Crockett, Gibson and Giles Counties still have zero
> documented butterflies.
>
> Hopefully the weather will allow many of us to get out
> there this
>  weekend and change a lot of these numbers! Let's go
> find some more butterflies.
>
> David Trently
> Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
> ...come see the real world!
> Knoxville, TN
> http://avianpursuits.com/

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.