[TN-Butterflies] Book signing and talk at the American Museum of Science and Energy

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths-bounce TN Moth Group <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "barkman, Dottie" <barkmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Byrd, John WBS" <cresosnake@xxxxxxx>, "Daniels, Loni" <alexdrama98@xxxxxxxxx>, "DeWaard, Wanda " <earthkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eiseman, Charley" <ceiseman@xxxxxxxxx>, "Farrar, Ann" <annf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maples, Terri" <tmaples500@xxxxxxxxx>, "Samuels, Charles" <Samuels253@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Simmons, Gerry" <katiegerrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Simmons, Morgan" <SimmonsM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:37:34 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to invite my friends who live in the Oak Ridge / Knoxville area to
come to the American Museum of Science and Energy on Sat. July 17 at 1:00 p.m.
to hear Noah Charney speak on his book "Tracks and Sign of Invertebrate
Animals". If you have ever come across strange marks, nests, cocoons, etc. in
the woods, field or even your own yard and wondered what they were, you would
find this book very helpful. Nashville native, Noah, and his co-author Charlie
Eiseman, drove cross-country and back to Massachusetts in 40 days photographing
animal signs in numerous habitats. Noah will speak about their experiences as
they took this fascinating journey.

Even if you are unable to attend, it would be worthwhile purchasing this book.
I had many "Oh, so that's what that is!" moments as I read through mine. I hope
to see many of my friends at this interesting talk!

Kris Light