[TN-Bird] Re: notes on Great White Heron

  • From: "Ben M." <benmooney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:48:37 -0400

Whether it was great blue white morph or not I dont know but I saw one out
on my families farm in corryton (knox co) on the 3rd of this month.  I didnt
think much of it because I have seen them from time to time over years back
on our pond.  I have pictures somewhere from 98 I believe of about 5 or so
in one tree.
As to the one on the 3rd I was not birding and just happen to see it flying
off from the pond area.

Ben Mooney
Maryville, TN
Blount co.