[TN-Bird] Yard Birding - 4/15/09 Catoosa Co.

  • From: David Hollie <featherbrain1223@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GABO-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:11:13 -0400

I had another good day in the yard. The weather was not at all favorable,
50s with a pretty strong north wind, making it somewhat unpleasant outside.
I did manage to get my FOS Black-and-white Warbler for the yard, a nice
female that allowed good views. I also had a gorgeous male Hooded Warbler
that gave me good views too. Other birds of note include Wood Thrush and
Scarlet Tanager, both singing, and my personal late date for Yellow-bellied
Sapsucker.
Location:     House
Observation date:     4/15/09
Number of species:     49