[TN-Bird] White Hummingbird at Nolensville

  • From: <cpnichol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:37:45 -0400

I received the following message through the "contact us" link on the TOS
website.  As Ms. McDonald mentions below, she welcomes people to come by and
see and photograph the bird.  I presume she would also agree to having it
banded.  The two photos clearly show a white hummingbird, and I can't tell from
them whether the bird has any non-white plumage, or its eye, beak or leg color.
 I'll be glad to forward the pictures to anyone who asks.  I am also going to
post the pictures on the TOS website this evening, and will send a message to
this list-serve with the link to them.

Chuck Nicholson
Norris, TN