[TN-Bird] Vanderbilt's Benton Chapel

  • From: "Samuel Harboldt, M.D." <SHarboldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:19:06 -0600

Ms. Campbell
I live in West Tennessee, but pass through Nashville every few weeks.  I don't
know Nashville very well, but wonder if Benton Chapel is the one I see just off
West End Avenue, near what I believe is the  main university entrance on West
End, which I think is at about 23rd Avenue?  If some particularly tasty pigeons
there keep bringing the falcon back, I might fit in some extra time and perch
there for a while myself someday  in hopes of seeing it.

Thank you,

Sam Harboldt
Jackson, TN
sharboldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sharboldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> or