From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 6, 2011 9:11 am
Subject: [TN-Bird] Red Knot - Snow Bunting Peninsula

Right now (9:01am) there are two RED KNOTS on The peninsula (Old Hickory Lake near the dam).

My friend James Hurt called me at 8:15 when he had at least 15 individuals.

Other birds of note:

Westerns, Semi-sands, Lesser Yellowlegs, Sanderlings, Four expected Tern species, including great side-by-side comparisons between Common and Forster's...

Great stormy birding!!!

Ed Schneider
Whites Creek
Davidson Co