[TN-Bird] RFI Hooded Crane

  • From: Jeffery Davis <jwdjwd67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:52:37 -0500

Hello! My name is Jeff, and my wife Amy and I are PA birders interested in
coming down to look for the amazing Hooded Crane. We wanted to make sure that
the "platform" (?) will be open and accessible this weekend and find out any
directions (or GPS coordinate) on how to reach it. Thanks in advance for any
help! :)

regards,
jeff davis

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"

From: csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:43:22 -0600
Subject: [TN-Bird] Orange-crown!
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine my surprise when I just looked out at the feeders and found an
Orange-crowned Warbler happily feeding on the safflower scattered on the deck!
It stuck around for a minute and I tried to snap a few pics with the camera,
but doubt any of them will turn out.
Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN
http://www.chrissloanphotography.com