[TN-Bird] Picture of a Sparrow.

TN-Birders: ( Picture of a Song Sparrow )
http://web.utk.edu/~rbarrow1/shanesparrow.JPG

This afternoon on March 13, 2006 in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast
of Morristown. I just have taken a picture of a  Sparrow sitting on a mirrow on
black Chevy Blazer in the patio driveway question is why is this sparrow
looking in the windows and mirrows of the Black Chevy Blazer is it nesting
nearby or catching and eating inscets and type of sparrow and a quick note this
morning I saw about 12 dozen or more of Cedar Waxwings in our neighborhood
eating inscets also. Thank You, Robin Barrow.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813