[TN-Bird] Re: Pace Point/Paris Landing Area

  • From: "Charles P. Nicholson" <cpnichol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <benn5609@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:06:36 -0500

A few of us have been working to put detailed birding site descriptions on
the TOS web site.  See http://www.tnbirds.org/birding_tn.htm.  Progress has
been slow and my invitations for people to write up their favorite sites
(see for example in the December Tennessee Warbler) have for the most part
elicited little response.  Nevertheless, the invitation is still open.

Once these site guides are done, posters to TN-birds could reference them to
provide detailed directions.

But I guess, as Jeff notes, most birders would rather be out in the field.

Chuck Nicholson
Norris, TN