[TN-Bird] (Off-topic) Brazilian Pantanal photos pt. 2

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone is interested in any more photos from a recent trip to Brazil, I have
a new gallery with a number of photos from the final few days of our trip. This
was at a higher and drier place in the Pantanal, which offered some new species
compared to our previous days in the Pantanal. Photography was pretty easy here
overall, so some pretty nice shots of various Macaws, as well as Rhea, Seriema,
Toucans, Jabiru etc. The photos are in the following gallery:
Some of these photos are larger than I normally post, just because it's hard to
knock full-frame Jabirus, Toucans, and Macaws past so much! As usual, they will
look best at the original sizing.
I will post another gallery shortly that will condense the best shots of all
species (300 or so), out of the 500+ photos I have posted in  the 3 individual
galleries I've posted for the different areas of the trip.
Good Birding!!
Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN