[TN-Bird] NOTICE TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A TN-Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:44:25 -0400

TN-Birders:

In the interest of all who are subscribed and the fact that we
have reached the hugs, kisses and I love you part of the
cats and hawks thred, allow me to set a deadline for this
thread..

Let's close this thread at  12 midnit  Eastern and
11 p.m. Central time tonight (Wed.  Dec. 18).  It has been
a good thread in so many ways.

Your full cooperation with this request will be greatly
appreciated.

The closing of this thread is not a reflection on those of
us who have posted.

Sometimes enough of a good thing is a good time to
quit.  This is not a new step for TN-Birds.  We have also
closed down three or four previous threads at such a
timely point in the discussion.

Thanks to all who posted.  Thanks to those who have
given us new ways to look at old and sensitive subjects.

Thanks for contributing to TN-Birds.

And thanks to all of our subscribers......

Wallace Coffey
Owner
TN-Birds Net
Birstol, TN