[TN-Bird] Long-tailed Duck at Concord Marina, Knox Co.

Concord Marina
Knox Co

I stopped by the Marina around 1:30 today. I found a Long-tailed Duck
swimming with about 25 Coots in the part of the Marina that faces Kingsgate
subdivision. As you follow the one-way road around the hill with the
restaurant on top of it, take the lower road and stop next to the cart
bins. It was in the flock of Coots at this point. Both the Coots and the
Duck hide among the boats if there is boat or human traffic in the
vicinity. But I was able to observe it easily for about 10 minutes.

This is the marina, not the Concord Yacht Club...

Susan Hoyle
Knoxville,TN