[TN-Bird] Re: Loggerhead Shrike x2 and an odd duck

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laura Jennings McCall <laurajmccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:15:35 -0600

After getting some excellent directions from Laura, my wife and I found the two
Loggerhead Shrike this afternoon. We first saw one, and on a second pass we saw
the second bird fly out of a lone cedar in the fencerow. After turning around
for a second pass, both birds were present in the tree, so it's likely they are
paired up and working on a nest...
Good Shriking!

Ed Schneider
Whites Creek