[TN-Bird] Knoxville male Hooded Merganser

  • From: mark campen <mcampen7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:33:40 -0400

At the pond on the corner of Dean Hill Dr and Morrell Rd yesterday, there was a
male hooded merganser.  While working there, the bird took off and flew out of
sight heading southeast.  Then, about 15 minutes later, it returned.  It was
still there when I left around 2:30pm.
This is the same busy intersection where I observed a few female hooded
mergansers last year.
Bird on !Mark CampenKnoxville, Tn