[TN-Bird] Horned Grebe @ Lenoir City Park (Loudon County)

12-2-2010

Phil and I went out for a bit today to check the multitude of Ring-billed
Gulls that came in just ahead of the front.  Nothing but ring-bills, in
fact, not much at all, but a single Horned Grebe at the fishing pier at the
Lenoir City Park was a nice find.  More Pied-Billed Grebes than American
Coots, which is a huge change from the hoardes of coots we saw in N. Florida
over 'Thanksgiving.

Carolyn and Phil Snow
Loudon, TN