[TN-Bird] Re: Hooded Crane Present at This Time

  • From: Daniel Estabrooks <hyla514@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:19:42 -0800 (PST)

Also, a small horde of 20-30 Ring-necked Ducks, a few Gadwalls & Mallards, a
single American Black Duck, four Bald Eagles, and at least four Hooded
Mergansers. For some reason, I couldn't get anyone to pay attention to any of
these birds. They were all distracted by some rarity from Asia or something.

Daniel