[TN-Bird] First Ruby-throated Hummingbird at Our House

Tonight at 6:45 our FOS Ruby-throated Hummingbird showed up at our picture
window feeder.  It is a gorgeous mature male and he came back ten minutes later
to drink six long drinks.  We are so excited as we have been looking for a
hummer all week even though this little fellow appeared one day earlier than
our previous records.  Something about these fascinating creatures makes us so
impatient for their arrival each spring.
Tommy & Virginia Curtis
Smithville, TN
DeKalb County