[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS Meeting This Thursday Evening

  • From: rockyturf@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:21:38 -0400 (EDT)

The regular monthly meeting of the Chattanooga chapter of TOS will be held
tomorrow evening (Thursday, Oct. 8) at 7:00 PM at the Ascension Lutheran
Church, 720 South Germantown Rd. in Chattanooga. This may be just the
opportunity many of you have been waiting for, a chance to learn how to take
better pictures of birds. Our program will be presented by Dave Hawkins from
Nashville.

Fall migration is still going plus some of our resident fall and winter
birds are now arriving. Come check everything out. As always I can email
directions to anyone who needs them. Just tell me which side of Chattanooga you
would be traveling.

David Stone
CTOS Program Chairman