[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS Meeting This Thursday Evening

  • From: "David " <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:16:10 -0400

   The regular monthly meeting of the Chattanooga chapter of TOS will be held
tomorrow evening (Thursday, March 12) at 7:00 PM at the Ascension Lutheran
Church, 720 South Germantown Rd. in Chattanooga. Dennis Harris will present our
program titled “Migration – An Avian Odyssey.” This is a timely topic. Dennis’
talk is based on his study of books, an online course and his personal
observations. There are at last two species of our spring and summer birds that
have returned to start nesting. Come and find out about that and more. I can
send directions to anyone needing them.

David Stone

Program Chairman