[TN-Bird] Bobolinks

  • From: "likebird" <likebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-BIRD" <TN-BIRD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:20:44 -0500

I viewed four Bobolinks this morning about 9A from the Lowe's parking lot in
West Nashville.  There is an open field that is part of Kelley's Point (borders
the Cumberland River) off Charlotte Pike and it was easy to see them.  When I
came out of the store an hour later they were not there.
Linda V. Kelly
Nashville, TN
Davidson CO