[TN-Bird] Re: Big Bald Sums for Passerines

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:02:01 -0500

TN-Birders:

The Big Bald banding station is located in Unicoi Co., TN on the Appalachian
Trail along the Tennessee-North Carolina border just to the north of Mars
Hill, NC and south of Erwin, TN.

I ask all birders to be specific about the locations of their reports every
time they post.

Let's go birding......

Wallace Coffey
Moderator TN-Birds