[TN-Bird] Bald Eagle Radnor LakeSNA, Nashville, TN

  • From: LA Rawlings <barred-owl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:49:36 -0600

I just left work and saw a 2yr sub-adult bald eagle flying around the lake.
Earlier in the day I spotted 4 Canvasbacks.  Still plenty of grebes, coots,
gadwalls, ring neck, green wing teal, widgeon, ruddies and black ducks.  No
sign of the loon that was released last week from Walden's Puddle
Leslie Anne Rawlings
Park Ranger 2
Radnor Lake State Natural Area