[TN-Bird] Ann Paines' article on hooded crane and festival

  • From: Viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:14:13 -0500 (EST)

I want to mention first that Charles Murray is a tireless and wonderful
host at the gazebo.  I, as well as, many others appreciate all he is doing  to
promote the Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge, the hooded crane, our festival,
sandhill cranes and Tennessee birding hospitality!

Nashville Tennessean on Dec 29th.  Article about festival and birders
coming to see the hooded crane.

_http://www.tennessean.com/article/20111229/NEWS11/111229015/Rare-crane-TN-d
raws-birders-from-32-states?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cs_
(http://www.tennessean.com/article/20111229/NEWS11/111229015/Rare-crane-
TN-draws-birders-from-32-states?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s)

Vickie Henderson
Knoxville, TN
Knox County

.