[tinwhiskers] FW: Lasky

  • From: "Fritz, Dennis D." <DENNIS.D.FRITZ@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:33:54 -0500

I see that Circuits Assembly is re-publishing Dr. Ron Lasky's column
poo-poohing tin whiskers.  Several have already commented, and I just posted
the link to NASA comments from the National Highway Transportation Safety
Administration report that Bob Landman had posted here.

I suggest adding your comments to the Lasky blog below and fill his mailbox.
Oh, if you know Mike Buetow at Circuits Assembly, you may want to copy him -
just so the boss knows what is afoot.

Denny Fritz