[tibbitscc] Windows XP SP3

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tibbitscc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!  I have received news that Windows XP Service Pack 3 will be available
for download on April 29th.

  From what I am reading, a lot of the update has to do with security within a
windows network environment.  A good portion of the update is to integrate the
latest network technologies from Vista into XP; thus, better communication
between the two operating systems.

  The update will take roughly 30 minutes to download and 10 minutes to
install, depending on your internet connection.  I do not currently see any
reason not to take the update; however, there is no rush to take it as well.
If it gives you any problems, certainly give me a call or shoot me an email.

  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or 702-492-1290.

Thanks again for your continued business!

Mike

Mike Tibbits
Tibbits Computer Consulting, LLC
702-492-1290
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

** Please note, you can be removed from the list at ANY time by simply
contacting me.  This list is not, and never will be, sold.  Please do not reply
to this email, but create a new message to mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as this list does
not allow posts **