[tibbitscc] Hello!

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tibbitscc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!  Hope all are well.

  Currently, I am waiting to hear from Microsoft on official release dates for
Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Windows Vista Service Pack 1.  Both are slated to
tighten security; however, the Vista service pack should resolve a lot of the
OS problems people have been running into.  I'll keep you updated as I find out
more information.

  Looking to upgrade, maybe even an additional computer?  Partnering with DELL,
I can beat their online pricing to provide an even better cost savings to you!
Let me know if you are interested and we can work on building a machine,
whether a desktop, laptop, or server, to meet your needs.

  Finally, I'd like to discuss a product I now provide.  On so many occasions,
clients have called me regarding an issue and I've had to inform them that
their hard drive has crashed.  Without a backup of their data, they have lost
documents, pictures, videos, and emails to name a few.  I can now provide a
solution to you at a great price!

  All data selected to be backed up is encrypted with your own personal
password and backed up to a server offsite.  It runs automatically at any point
during the day without ANY interaction from the user.  Without your password,
no one can view your data, not even myself.  Any problems with the software or
even if you need a restore of the data, it's all included in the monthly fee.
The typical user stores less then 10GB.  For this amount of data storage and
service, it costs only $10 per month.  Need more space?  Not a problem.  Shoot
me an email or give me a call to discuss your specific needs!

  Thank you for being a client of Tibbits Computer Consulting, and feel free to
contact me for any of the above mentioned topics and all your IT needs.

  Mike Tibbits
  Tibbits Computer Consulting, LLC
  702-492-1290
  mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  ** Please note, you can be removed from the list at ANY time by simply
contacting me.  This list is not, and never will be, sold.  Please do not reply
to this email, but create a new message to mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as this list does
not allow posts **