[THIN] Re: web interface 5.0 with 4.5 presentation servers

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:28:41 +1200

You're pretty much on track - I use WI51 and PS 45 but smartcards, on my
published desktops I could never get smartcard passthrough to work right
with 11 so I use 10.2

Mark, you have access to the same documents that Carl does, but mere mortals
like you and I typically can't memorize all of them in their entirety.