[THIN] Re: user disconnects

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:28:33 -0500

Could it be a corrupt VPN configuration for this user?  Or is the VPN
encompassing the entire remote office LAN?  If that is the case, then
never mind the before mentioned question.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751