[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:45:22 -0400

In the US a billion is a thousand million. (1,000,000,000)

And notice that I said 1GHz is one million ticks each millisecond (i.e. one
billion ticks per second).. I was showing that there are one million ticks
every thousanth of a second, one million ticks each ms.

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.