[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:41:43 -0400

Exactly.

That's my point. These 180ms or 30ms are simply limits. Think of them as
circuit breakers. Most threads operate for for less than that, probably even
far less than 10ms.

My point is that even the "small" limit of 30ms is so high that I'm sure no
thread in a TS environment ever hits that limit. This is why I think the
setting doesn't matter, since no thread would ever hit it.

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.