[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: Brian Lilley <Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:09:41 +0100

Thanks Tim and to all others, I certainly have a much better grip of the
subject and feel that I can determin the best choice for our environment.

Apparently, the Beta versions of Win2k had the ability to configure exactly
the thread quanta but was taken out in the final release which is a shame..

It would be nice to have an official line from Microsoft on this one.

Thanks all..

Brianos