[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: "Webmail" <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:26:23 -0400

damn thats more information than anyone needs to know Bernd... LOL my head
is spinning after reading that.  Do you keep Kevin locked in a room with
quantum physics books surrounding him?  I'm starting to feel like Special Ed
from Crank Yankers.... Yay  I can measure quanta..Yay... sorry..couldn't
resist.
JK