[THIN] Re: thin client deployment in a school

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:56:56 +0000

Jim,

Do you use PVS at the library?

Steve Greenberg

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms"; <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:05:44
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: thin client deployment in a school

Depends on where you put the vdisk cache.  You would need a very large san
for the cache if you want to do it at the data center though.  I think you
get better performance if it is on the local workstation
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot