[THIN] Re: thin client deployment in a school

  • From: Saravanan Srinivasan <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 03:09:14 -0800 (PST)

Lets assume you get 50 users for each citrix server b'cos of more graphical
apps.
So you may need 3+1 , 4 Citrix servers with good number of cpu and memory.

There are some good thin clients for citrix access.. HP, etc
Select a brand depends on your budget...
I believe most of them give good management...