[THIN] Re: thin Digest V14 #65

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:35:10 +0000

Well I am going to create a template of the current master image server and
then use that template to create this one off server.

My other issue is the user who created the master image is no longer here and
his account is in the MF20.dsn as the UID so any new server that we try to add
using the provisioning way receive the "Trust relationship between this
workstation and the primary domain failed."

We took the master image from one farm and created a new farm but that farm's
new servers get the trust issue, so my thought is it must be the UID.

When I look at the master image farm that we took it from and look at the ODBC
file system nothing is listed, but if I browse to the directory I find the
MF20.dsn.
I know I could add it but shy about making changes that could affect the entire
farm

Any assistance would be great

#1:From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] XenApp6.5 removing server from Provisioning but not f

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] XenApp6.5 removing server from Provisioning but not
from the fa
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:52:13 +0000

Here is my issue.
I created a new server by using the provisioning services.
Now I need to have the server stay apart of the farm but not get a new image
every time it reboots.

I need to add an app on this server that is different from the other servers
and has unique share rights that I do not want to add to the master image.
Plus I have an application administrator that needs to get on this server to
work with this one off app.

How can I do this?

Janet Heflin
System Administrator

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ben Pelzer
Principal Consultant

E-mail: Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx

Open Line Maastricht-Airport
Amerikalaan 90
6199 AE Maastricht-Airport
Tel: +31 43 850 7000
Fax: +31 43 352 1718
Internet: www.openline.nl

Open Line Eindhoven
Hurksestraat 29-51
5652 AH Eindhoven

Open Line Arnhem (Gelredome)
Batavierenweg 25
6841 HN Arnhem
܆+ޱ ' r y+ m + C iƭ ׮ ay b Hm
祊 l ? +- b
This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments.