[THIN] Re: thin Digest V14 #36

  • From: Pat Bruns <yonderbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 20:16:20 +0000

I think support.citrix.com/article/CTX103308 might help you. I don't know
of a way of disabling auto-replication selectively.
similar articles do say that you want to replicate from single servers to
prevent version problems.
If you're using a new server, this shouldn't be a problem, because it's
never been configured to auto-replicate from.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:57 PM <thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

------------------------------------
thin Digest Thu, 07 May 2015 Volume: 14 Issue: 036

In This Issue:
#1: From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Stop Driver Auto-replication

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 15:57:30 -0400
From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>

I have a few users that are having trouble with using the Citrix UPD or our
main alternate the HP laserJet 4 driver. I am planning on setting up a
test server in our farm and putting our application on it and loading other
drivers to test their stability but need to make sure that the Driver
replication does NOT send those drivers out to the other servers in our
farm till I can verify the stability. I have not been able to find where
the driver auto-replication is disabled.
We are running XenApp 4.5 in a Win2k3 environment currently. I am betting
its something simple, but it has been awhile since I dug into that portion.

Thank you
Jason