[THIN] terminal services group policy settings not appearing.

  • From: Brian Lilley <Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:24:10 +0100

Hi All,

I am configuring a Group Policy to link to my Citrix farm servers OU.  I
vaguely remember from the last time I created a policy for same,  that there
were some terminal services settings that appeared under the users' admin
templates bit.

On the shiney new AD domain controller that I have built, which is the first
server I have built, there is no terminal services section appearing?

Any thoughts much appreciated as usual.

Brian Lilley
Systems Integration

m +44 (0)7929 002501
t   +44 (0)1249 665421
e  brian.lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
only for the individuals named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should be aware that any
dissemination, distribution, forwarding or other duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  The views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual author
and not necessarily those of Vivista Limited.
Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message
you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by using the e-mail reply facility.

This message has been checked for all known viruses on behalf of Vivista by

http://www.messagelabs.com or Email: mailsweeper.info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vivista formerly Securicor Information Systems for further information

This Week's Sponsor:  ThinPrint